Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 10000108
Talk to us: +49 7163 93926-77
Volume discounts on request by phone
The battery powered optical sensor as well as the pump inside of the hygiene station ensure timely and quantity-based portion of the antiseptic. The complete system is a fully independent mobile solution thanks to the integrated batteries and does not require wired power supply.
The automated antiseptic dispenser SHS offers an excellent opportunity to comply with the current hygiene regulations by means of a simple yet safe hygiene concept.
The well visible light spot of the light scanner sensor triggers the emission of the exactly defined portion of the antiseptic. The handling is very simple and intuitive. A quick closing membrane pump prevents the drip.
The hygiene station is silver, completely powder coated and easy to clean due to the well thought and designed construction.
In addition to the integrated battery, an antiseptic container with an extra-large capacity ensures the long-term operation without any need for service or maintenance activities. The container holds 4 litres and disposes over an active liquid level monitoring feature. Shall the antiseptic be refilled, it will be displayed via the clearly visible yellow LED at the top of the hygiene station. The container is theft protected inside of the housing and can be easily replaced with the second spare container included in the scope of delivery.
The integrated battery enables an average life cycle of 1,344 operating hours.
- Battery runtime up to 8 weeks – full charging in approx. 2 hours via the connection socket at the back of the housing
- More than 7,000 portions with one container filling
- Incl. replacement container for 1x refilling
- Integrated, high-quality light sensors for activation of the antiseptic dispenser
- Simple and intuitive operation – precise hand positioning thanks to the clearly visible red light spot
- No after-drip due to the fast-closing membrane pump
- Easy cleaning of the powder coated housing
- Fully flexible mobile solution thanks to 4 industrial rollers mounted below the station (optionally available)
|Power supply:||Battery with 12 VDC, charger within the scope of delivery; Easy battery charging after the runtime of 1344 operating hours|
|XXL detection range of the optical sensor:||10 - 150 mm|
|Operation indicator:||red light spot in the middle of the collecting shell made of stainless still|
|Yellow LED indicator:||LED liquid level indicator, static and blinking|
|XXL container volume:||4 litres|
|Housing:||powder coated or white painted|
|Dimensions:||height: 131 cm |
width: 35 cm
depth: 39 cm
|Dispenser height: |
Height of the drip shell:
Ø drip shell:
|117,5 cm |
|Weight (without liquid):||26 kg|
|Installation location:||inside or covered outside|